Are you a busy mum? Do you love to exercise, have fun with friends and relax? You deserve to come and join us on our Women’s Wellness Retreat. No school runs. No cooking. No stress. A few giggles and bubbles and we look after you for a change.
Term time is busy and packed full of events, your timetable is manic and all focusing around your children and your family and (although you love them) you’re ready for a much needed break just for you.
Before you start more jobs for other people, book some time off for you and let us give you some space to nurture yourself and find a whole new Pilates and Yoga fitness routine to take you into the next decade.
Our award winning retreats take place at beautiful destinations in the UK and abroad and we’re inviting you to join 11 other like-minded women ready to put their feet up at our Mallorca pool or by the sea in Britain.
We will cook for you locally sourced healthy dishes, there’s a good chance you’ll lose weight just by eating these delicious meals and doing the exercises.
Everything is organised for you, you don’t have to lift a finger or worry about the itinerary, we’re taking care of everything.
All you have to do is turn up and relax. We would love you to make a date with us! just message to reserve your space.
Next UK retreat is…
12th-14th March 2021 in Swanage
Next retreat abroad is…
14th – 17th October in Mallorca
Hi Hannah xx I wanted to say a big thank you for last weekend. I loved it, great classes, fab food and company. I actually slept like a log last night 😍😍😍
See you next year xx
Thank you for last weekend, I really enjoyed it again and I know Viv did too!
Thank you for a great day! I really enjoyed it and came back feeling very refreshed and wished I had stayed the night and enjoyed a few glasses of wine on the terrace over looking the lake….amazing view.
Example schedule Poole
Pilates Retreat Schedule Example
“Best Pilates retreat 2017” LUX awards”
Schedule for Pilates Retreat Weekend – RELAX, UNWIND AND REBALANCE WITH US!
We have a super line up of activities together with daily healthy meals to keep you all well fed and watered. You can’t fail to leave feeling healthy and happy… both inside and out! Here’s an example of what you can expect from one of last years retreats:
- 5:00pm – Arrive and settle in, cup of tea and unwind from journey
- 5:00 – 5:30pm client consultations about specific needs ie if back problems or Pilates levels needs.
- 6:00 -7:30pm – Relaxing Pilates Stretch Session
- 8:00pm – Welcome Glass of pre-dinner Prosecco
- 8:30pm – Dinner prepared for you veggie option
- 8:30am – 10 Minute Wake Up Cardio, Stretch and Core Session
- 9:00am – Breakfast veggie option
- 10:00 – 11:00am – Coastal POWER Walk
- 11:30 – 1:00pm – Yoga Stretch & Relaxation
- 1:15 – 2:15pm – Lunch
- 2:00 – 5:30pm – Free time and or treatments (extra cost for treatments)
- 5:00 – 6:30pm – Pilates Improvers Core and Condition
- 6:30 – 7:00pm – Stretch and Mindfulness Relaxation Class
- 8:00pm – Dinner out at the Cobbs Yacht Club Hamworthy (recommended as great views of the Harbour)
- 8:30am – Wake Up Cardio, Core & Stretch Session
- 9:00am – Breakfast
- 10:00am – Checkout and POWER walk for those who want to before journey home or paddle-boarding at Hamworthy.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.