Swedish Deep-Tissue Massage
Book for a massage from Hannah a fully trained swedish masseuse.
Benefits of a massage –
- reduced muscle tension
- increased joint mobility and flexibilty
- improved ciurculation
- stimulation of lympatic system – helps drain toxins
- reduces stress hormones and cortisol
- improves skin tones and elasticity
- improves recovery post exercise
- lower heart rate and function
- improves immune system
- a vital element in healthcare the power of touch stimulates the body.
- increases parasympathetic resposes to help reduce anxiety
- increases energy and mental alertness
- Reduces sciatica issues
- Arthristis and joint pain relief
- helps with fibromyalgia pain management and other autoimmune symtoms
- relieves tension headaches
- improves hapy hormones
- reduced anxiety, depression and relaxation
- helps with sleep disorders
How much massage you need to feel the benefits –
Generally every 4-6 weeks but many clients require every other week until sympoms reduce.
Back and neck 30 mins £35 or 5 for £120. Full body 55 mins £45 or 5 for £175
Hear what other clients say –
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Or click here –